Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Welcome to our book blog! I am excited about learning through the sharing of our thoughts and questions. Although we may not agree with all of what we read or discuss, please keep an open mind and a positive attitude. Communicating this way can be a little intimidating, but keep in mind that we are all here for the same reason...our passion for learning and teaching.

"Rules of Engagement"
Read the assigned pages
Post by the deadline given
Respect the thoughts of others
Be honest in your posts
Participate in every session (with a response or question)

As we wait for our books to arrive, please read the following article written by Atwell and post a response. Your response could be "I agree with the author that..." and why, or "I disagree with the author that..." and why. Let's have this read and a response posted by Tuesday, Jan. 19th. (Go to "New Post" at top right of this page and then "Publish Post" when finished.)


http://content.scholastic.com/browse/article.jsp?id=8132
(copy and paste)

No comments:

Post a Comment